Wednesday, January 7, 2009

This is my blog

I have no idea how to do this, but I'm doing it anyway.
I'm kinda like that. Venturing into the unknown...feeling the fear and doing it anyway...that kinda girl.
I consider myself technically-challenged, and this blog is a new territory for me, but when I experiment and succeed at what I thought was 'impossible', well, that is the closest I can feel to being a GENIUS.

I live in the in-between. That's really just an indecisive way to say I live in the moment. Or at least, that is what I strive for. I live between one conundrum and another. Between longing and being satisfied. Between where I've been, where I am, and where I want to go. Between indecision and stubbornness. Between light and not-so-light. Between harsh truth and softened half-truths. Between my belief and my uncertainty. Between boldness and fear. Between the gasps and the sighs. Between this blog and your eyes.

I am and I have been many things. Mostly I am me. Radiantly me. Joyously me. Frustrating me. I have a cat, and a baby, and a Bulgarian beau. I have travelled and performed around the world. I enjoy Harry Potter and Henry Miller. I have taught. I have learned. I have fallen. I have jumped back up. I am the dragon with its breath of fire; the phoenix rising from the ashes and the wind supporting its triumph.

I like to write about my life. I like to write poetry. I like to write about traveling. I like to write whatever strange thoughts or obsessions come into my head at 2:00 am. And now that I have leapt into the realm of mom-dom, I like to write about that. I am a Pisces. I like to go with the flow of my life. Welcome to my chi.

1 comment:

  1. How wonderful to read your first post, your declaration, your manifesto of me. I can't wait to see what you create here!

    ReplyDelete